Herbert R. Thomas are one of the leading firms of Chartered Surveyors in Wales offering wind farm advice to farmers and landowners....
If you have been approached by a wind farm company, we can help you with:
- Professional advice on any terms being offered
- The benefit of our specialist team who will get the best deal for you and have extensive experience in negotiating option agreements and leases
- Impartial advice on wind farm development companies
- Analysis of competing offers from different wind farm companies and income projections
- Advice on joint venture projects with neighbouring landowners
Have you been asked to provide access?
Many sites are restricted by poor accessibility or grid connection issues. Access and necessity for grid connection could be the key to unlocking a major wind farm development.
For wind power to continue its expansion, the industry will need to build new transmission lines and improve integration into the National Grid, as well as developing relationships with third party landowners to provide access to windy areas.
If you have been approached to provide access or land for a wind farm, we can advise on:
- Access rights
- Third party involvement
- Easements and way leaves
Please contact any of the team below if you would like information about renewable energy, if you have been approached by a wind farm company or would like to promote your land.
We're here for you...