Professional ServicesDate Posted: 31 July 2017
At Herbert R Thomas, we have a highly experienced and professional team who can advise on a wide range of property matters creating a tailor-made service to both private and corporate clients across the agricultural, equestrian, residential and commercial property sectors.
Who are we?
We are chartered surveyors and deal with all aspects of residential sales and rentals, commercial, agricultural and development, property, land and livestock auction. Herbert R Thomas was established in 1926 specifically to
provide professional advice to the agricultural and rural community of Glamorgan – a role it continues to provide to this day. The current Directors and Staff still possess the same in-depth regional and local knowledge which have ensured the continued success of the company but are also conversant in relevant UK and EU policies which have an impact on decision-making in rural areas, enabling them to provide up to date advice you can rely on.
For more detail please see : Professional Services Brochure
Our professional services...
- Sale of farms & landholdings
- Letting of farms & landholdings
- Compulsory purchase work
- Renewables, to include turbines, solar, gas, battery & diesel storage containers
- Pipeline and electricity supply compensation work (WPD, National Grid, Wales and West Utilities, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water)
- Matrimonial valuations
- Valuations for secured lending purposes
- Residential & industrial developoment
- Property auctions
- Livestock auctions Farm dispersal sales
- Probate & inheritance tax valuations
- Rating appeals Specialist valuations of GP surgeries
- Rent review & Lease renewals
- Basic payment / agricultural environment schemes
- Bespoke planning consultancy