COVID-19 Viewings Code of PracticeDate Posted: 11 June 2020
We are eagerly awaiting Welsh Government's announcement on the 19th June which will hopefully, allow for the Welsh Property Market to re-open.
With the worst of COVID-19 behind us, we look forward to be able to once again to introduce accompanied viewings. We have been preparing a list of rules to ensure the safety of our staff and clients which you can download below.
COVID-19 Viewings Practice
So, what measures will we undertake?
• We will ask you to maintain a two meter distance on all occasions.
• Vendors or current tenants will be asked to leave the property beforehand to avoid unsafely overcrowding the space.
• For the same reason, we will allow only two people from the same household to attend a viewing.
• Viewers will be asked to follow the agent and not enter a room until invited to do so.
Please do not touch
• Our agents will ensure all doors are open for our viewers to avoid unnecessary touching.
• If we have many viewings for the same property we will space them out to allow time for handles and surfaces to be sanitised.
• Please avoid physical contact with our staff or other people around.
We understand that some of you may have reservations about this, but we believe viewings can be done in a safe way. We kindly ask you to please, familiarise yourselves with these documents and stick to the code of practice to ensure everyone’s safety.