Landlord & Tenant Advice
Our professional team at Herbert R Thomas are able to provide expert advice to landlords and tenants in the negotiation of residential, agricultural and commercial leases and licences...
- Provide advice on agricultural, residential and commercial leases and licences under the Agricultural Holdings Act 1936, Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995, Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and the Housing Acts.
- Prepare Farm Business Tenancy Agreements
- Prepare grazing arrangements for livestock and horses (Grazing Tenancy), Grazing or Mowing Licence, tack/adjustment,
- Common Law Tenancy for horses and ponies, Business Tenancy for horse use, full livery, DIY livery, negotiate rent reviews
- Prepare tenant rights, dilapidation claims and records of conditions
- Provide arbitration and dispute resolution services
We're here for you...
CowbridgeAndrew Thomas BSc (Land Man) MRICS, FAAV, FLAA
DL 01446 776386
CowbridgePhilip Thomas Dip (Est Man), MRICS, FAAV
DL 01446 776370
CardiffJames Mordecai Bsc (Hons), MRICS
DL 02922 671555
CowbridgeAlison Ginn BSc (Hons), MRICS, FAAV
Consultant Chartered Surveyor
DL 01446 772911